Tuesday 25 November 2014

Honoring the great work of poets.....

BY: ABUSISIWE AMAKHUMA TYHALITI


Dear Tomorrow

Just in case I don't make it to u
Just in case my time ends before we meet
Just in case heavens decide that my work here on Earth is done
Just in case this cruel world decides that it doesn't need me nn more
This is what I want them to remember of Me:
My beautiful smile,the sparkle in my eyes,my kind heart and the good I've done...

Remind them that life's a journey and mine h...as come to an eed.
Tell them to pray for me as I am travelling to the land of the Unknown..
Tell them to carry on and breathe,as I,myself am living.

May they not only remember my strengths,but also my Weaknesses,Let my Faults be a lesson to them..
I ask of them to not weep,yes they may cry.
Let them not curse the Good Lord or our Forefathers.
Let them place me in their hearts,there I'll remain forever..

I need u to be more kind to them,than Yesterday was to me.
Please tell them I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment